BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Orlando
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
You deserve the finest First Aid and CPR classes, which is why our team provides the most comprehensive BLS courses. Our organization equips you with 100% American Heart Association certified CPR training for Healthcare Provider CPR & AED use.
Orlando CPR + First Aid Classes
You deserve the finest First Aid and CPR classes, which is why our team provides the most comprehensive BLS courses. Our organization equips you with 100% American Heart Association certified CPR training for Healthcare Provider CPR & AED use. You can be confident in helping others until further medical assistance arrives.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Orlando Locations
Orlando’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
We want to certify as many people as possible in the Orlando area. Every year, thousands of lives could be saved in the face of accidents, strokes, and heart events. Our team has trained thousands of people across the nation with our one-day training and provides the best First Aid CPR learning experience. We are here to help our community save lives by offering our phenomenal courses at a reasonable price.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a lifesaving technique that uses chest/finger compressions and rescue breathing to restore a heartbeat to an individual who has suffered from cardiac arrest.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our goal is to provide you with the finest CPR First Aid training to respond well when it matters most! From learning the ABCs of CPR to knowing how to help an infant, child, and adult, our training equips you with everything you need to know during a medical situation or crisis. Our courses will cover everything you need to know about BLS CPR and First Aid, giving you what you need until further medical help arrives.
If this is your first time in life-saving classes and you feel nervous, our team is ready to answer all of your questions and help you feel confident in your new skillset. You will be able to use your CPR and first aid certification in a variety of medical situations, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our training is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love hearing from our trainees. Here are a few of the top reasons people enjoy training with us!
- Our First Aid and CPR classes are among the most widely known certifications in the United States.
- You have more individualized training due to our hands-on segments, streamlined in-person class times, and smaller group sizes.
- You receive your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Orlando First Aid card that same day.
- You can come to us, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups!
When can I take the First Aid and CPR classes?
We have convenient class times available. Simply sign up for the one that best fits your schedule.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
We offer all essential educational segments in a one-day session, led by professionally trained team members who are ready to answer any question. They will facilitate a successful skills check and written test for you before giving you your cards. When you choose CPR Certification Orlando, rest assured that you will be 100% AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified. Get the highest quality First Aid CPR class with our course offerings.
When will my certification expire?
To stay current with the most recent standards and regulations for First Aid and CPR classes, you must renew your certification every two years. With our high-quality program, you can be confident in your skills.