BLS CPR & AED Classes in Orlando
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
CPR Certification Orlando is the place to go when you need a CPR class that is 100% approved by the American Heart Association. Our team has taught over 30,000+ people across the nation with our same-day learning and certification experience. The team of instructors will cover everything you need to know.
Orlando CPR Classes
CPR Certification Orlando is the place to go when you need a CPR class that is 100% approved by the American Heart Association. Our team has taught over 30,000+ people across the nation with our same-day learning and certification experience. The team of instructors will cover everything you need to know. This includes —
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
- How to feel confident in your skills
- How to give Basic Life Support (BLS) to adults, children, and infants
We give you the finest one-day CPR training with the best educational experience at a reasonable price!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Orlando Locations
Orlando’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Each year, thousands are affected by accidents, strokes, and heart events; and each year, those lives could be saved if more people took American Heart Association CPR classes. Our dedicated team can help you feel confident in using your new skills when it counts!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a life-saving technique that is used to support someone who has suffered a cardiac arrest. The goal of CPR is to keep the heart and lungs functioning until more definitive medical treatment can be provided. CPR can be performed by trained lay people as well as by healthcare professionals.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
When you choose our courses, you know you will gain the best American Heart Association-approved education, fulfill OSHA and job requirements, and be 100% certified to perform CPR. When you work with our AHA CPR classes, You will learn the ABCs of CPR and the differences when assisting an infant and child versus an adult. You will also be trained in the best practices when delivering assistance.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love providing the Orlando area with the best in American Heart Association CPR classes! With us, you can —
- Acquire the most widely accepted certification in the U.S.
- Come to our facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- Gain hands-on, in-person, streamlined class times with smaller group sizes.
- Enjoy the one-day training, testing, and certification process.
How do I complete the course?
If you choose to take our CPR class, you can rest assured that you have regained the highest quality CPR certificate. Our class requires no previous class prep and includes all mandatory live-trained portions — simply sign up and show up for the class the day of.
Our trainers will facilitate your learning experience, answer any questions you have, and complete your skills check and written test. All of this ensures that your card is 100% AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When can I take my certification course?
We have weekly classes on the agenda! Check out our multiple class options and select which one best suits your schedule.
When will my certification expire?
To stay up-to-date with healthcare standards and OSHA, you must take a certification exam every two years.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.